A state-of-the-art Tier IV powered shell
for 21st-century data centers
Capacity… scalability… support infrastructure… security… low cost of occupancy.
They’re the critical components of data center feasibility—and attributes that 3000 Skyline has taken to a whole new level. Add to that an ideal geographic location, a qualified work force, and a favorable economic environment, and it’s easy to see why 3000 Skyline is recognized as a premier data center facility.
- Ready for immediate occupancy by a single data center or multiple data center users
- Tier IV-capable and TIA 942-compliant
- 753,500-square-foot “Building Within a Building” design allows complete independence with no shared infrastructure
- 100MVA of electric power immediately available, with an additional 200MVA planned
- Onsite, dual-fed transmission substation with dedicated, underground, A & B distribution circuits to each building quadrant
- Carrier neutral fiber loop providing access to all Dallas carrier hotels
- 91 acres, including 40 acres of greenfield developable land