Strategically Located, Business Friendly
Suburban Mesquite is located just minutes from downtown Dallas and 25 minutes from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport at the convergence of four major interstate highways. With its modern, robust city infrastructure, easy access to every major fiber carrier, and business-friendly local government, Mesquite is an unparalleled location for the data centers that American industry depends on to stay up and running.
- Home to DFW International Airport, ranked the fourth best airport in the world by Airports Council International*
- Equidistant to North America’s 13 largest business centers, all with numerous daily non-stop flights
- Home to 25 Fortune 500 headquarters, six Global 500 headquarters, and 900 other headquarter operations
- The second-largest technology business center in the country behind California’s Silicon Valley, with approximately 3,000 technology companies and 230,000 high-tech employees—more than the technology employment of Austin and Houston combined**
- Home to the largest number of college-educated residents in Texas and among the top U.S. cities in the same category***