3000 Skyline is well situated to take advantage of the East Dallas Fiber Loop,
which provides redundant connectivity to Dallas’ major carrier hotels,
including 1950 Stemmons, 2323 Bryan, 400 South Akard, and 4100 Bryan.
- The East Dallas Fiber Loop is fully engineered, permitted, and ready to build. Construction duration is 120 days.
- Carrier-neutral facility with a fully redundant telecommunications infrastructure
- Redundant fiber entrance pops and underground telecommunications conduit
- AT&T is on-net and enabled with OC- and Ethernet-level services
- Multiple CLECs and ISPs will be on-net with short lateral builds
- Numerous leading dark fiber and lit service providers accessible or in close proximity via the East Dallas Fiber Loop